Warehouse Supervisor APPLY NOW
New York, NY Operations Mon, Aug 31, 2020 Full time
- Tracks and logs all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies or losses.
- Accepts deliveries of company products and stores them accordingly.
- Orders and restocks new supplies.
- Receives customer and client orders.
- Packs and ships orders for delivery.
- Inspects all orders being received and shipped, checking for damage, defective parts, and missing items.
- Reports and returns damaged product.
- Operates forklift or other machinery required for transporting large orders and heavy products.
- Addresses and resolves any complaints about products, shipping speeds, or damaged items.
- Uses WMS (Warehouse Management Software) programs to monitor inventory and balance accounts.
- Keeps warehouse area clean and organized.
- Reports to warehouse supervisor or management to alert them of any issues with shipping or receiving.