Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Remote Marketing Mon, Aug 31, 2020 Full time
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions.
- Administer the website(s).
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.